2018 Cabin Rates
|Use this map to view the layout of the grounds and find location of the cabins.|
|Cabin Rates For June 9 – August 18, 2018|
|CABINS||BEDS||WEEK RATE||DAY RATE||DESCRIPTION|
|Cabins – 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5|
(3 Bedroom, Each)
| 2 Double Beds|
1 Twin Bed
|Remodeled lake front cabins|
with microwaves, carpeting,
and larger baths.
|Cabins – 6 & 7|
(2 Bedroom Each, Duplex Units)
| 1 Double Bed|
2 Twin Beds
|Located on the backside|
of our harbor;
approx. 150 feet to beach.
View of lake. Remodeled,
microwaves and carpeting.
|If available, large families of six or more guests may rent the entire duplex, Cabins – 6 & 7, at Cabin-8 rates. Add number of extra guests to determine rate. With entire duplex you get two kitchens, two baths, two TV’s, etc.|
|Cabin – 8|
|3 Double Beds|
|Spacious year around home type cabin.|
Full bath, microwave and carpeting.
On the lake front with a great view.
Shoulder Season Discounts
|May-12 to May-26||30% Discount week rates|
15% Discount daily rates
|May-26 to June-9||20% Discount week rates|
10% Discount daily rates
|August-18 to September-1||20% Discount week rates|
10% Discount daily rate
|September- 1 to September-29||30% Discount week rates|
15% Discount daily rate
- Additional persons at $24.00 per night or $120.00 per week.
- Daily rate is 1/5 weekly rate with a two night minimum.
- Extra or change of bedding, $5.00 per bed.
OCCASIONAL GUESTS: We reserve the right to charge for daytime guests using our facilities; $5.00 each per daytime stay.
PETS: Sorry, pets are no longer accepted.
RESTRICTIONS: Because of potential injury to guests and personnel, we ask that all types of pellet/BB guns, sling-shots and water-wingers be left at home.
CABIN RATES INCLUDE
- Ultra-modern, housekeeping cabins furnished with bed linens, kitchen dishes and cooking utensils and supplemental heat. All cabins have automatic coffee makers, microwave ovens, and TV sets.
- Use of one 14 foot aluminum boat, or dock space for your own boat, is included with cabin rent; $50.00 per week additional if both are used.
- Free use of our launching facilities if you bring your own boat.
- Picnic tables furnished with each cabin; free BBQ grills available for your use.
- A fish cleaning house and freezer service available on the grounds.
- Horseshoe, volleyball and other games are available for your use…and, of course, beautiful Woman Lake just outside your door!
A $300.00 deposit is required for each cabin week reserved. Your deposit and reserved dates will be acknowledged by return mail. Deposits are due February 1 or 7 days after telephone reservations are made. In case of need to cancel, your deposit will be refunded when the resort and your reserved cabin has been refilled, less a $30.00 handling charge. Payment plans available for cabin deposits. No refunds on partial deposits.
We have three winterized units available for fall and winter use. Stay with us for hunting grouse, duck or deer; stay for one of the holidays Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Years; or stay for ice fishing, cross country skiing, snowmobiling or just to “get away”. Limited time slots available. Contact us for availability and cabin rates.
NEXT YEAR’S RESERVATIONS
Your “year-in-advance” reservation may be made when you check out. Guests this year have first choice for the same cabin, same date, next year. Deposits not due until next February.
- All cabins have been furnished with TV sets connected to our TV tower.
- All cabins have been remodeled over the past years. Small updates every year.
- The duplex received new windows for the bedrooms and rough sawn cedar siding for the outside. This is the second time around for cabin up-dating.
- Our two and three bedroom, ultra-modern housekeeping cabins are neatly furnished and have large windows facing the lake. Sheets, blankets, pillows and pillow cases are supplied. Kitchens have a microwave oven, refrigerator, gas range/oven, dishes and utensils. All cabins have hot and cold running water, showers, supplemental heat, wood paneling, shiny clean floors and screened windows and doors.
- Guests furnish their own bath towels and dish towels, wash cloths and their favorite bath and dish soaps.
- If you bring your own boat, a concrete launching ramp is available for your convenience and one dock space is provided for your boat in our protected harbor. These are furnished for each cabin at NO additional charge. Extra boat slips are available for small fee.
- Outboard motors, extra boats and/or pontoon boats are usually available and may be rented for the day or week. Advance reservations are suggested. Bait, gasoline, outboard oil and a few basic grocery items are sold through our store.
- You’ll step out of your cabin and with a few short steps be on a nice sandy beach that’s great for swimming and sunbathing, or onto spacious lawns for volleyball, badminton, croquet or just loafing.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
- 15-hp Mercury outboard with electric start. Set up on resort boat with lights. Package price: $40.00/day; $200/week. All gas/oil extra.
- 15-hp outboards, pull-start, rent for $22.00/day or $110.00/week. All gas/oil is extra.
- 9.9-hp outboards, pull start, rent for $18.00/day or $90.00/week. All gas/oil is extra.
- If you need extra boats …14-ft aluminum fishing boats rent for $8.00/day or $ 40.00/week.
- We have two Deluxe 20-foot ERCOA Pontoons. Each has a 50-hp Mercury outboard motor with electric start, canopy top, live-well, stereo radio/tape deck, bench seats, captain chairs plus running and docking lights. These rent for $100.00/day or $500.00/week. Less than a full day at $20.00/hour (minimum 3-hours). All gas/oil is extra.
- Older model 20-foot pontoon w/28-hp electric start motor. Four pedestal seats plus lawn chairs. $40.00/day or $225.00/week. Less than a full day at $10.00/hour (minimum 3-hours). All gas/oil is extra.
- Boat launch: $5.00/launch; $5.00/takeout. NO CHARGE FOR CABIN GUESTS..!
- Boat dockage: $10.00/day; $50.00/week. Each cabin has FREE DOCKAGE for one boat..!
- Boat gas/mix available at dockside in our harbor. We also carry a limited selection of bait.
- VCR and DVD units available for rent from the office. Check for current pricing. Limited availability.
- Electric outlets available near harbor for charging trolling motor batteries. Bring your own extension cord and battery charger.
|YOU WILL NEED TO BRING YOUR OWN BATH TOWELS AND WASH CLOTHS AND YOUR FAVORITE DISH AND BATH SOAPS …and DON’T FORGET YOUR DISH TOWELS !!|
WEEKLY CABIN RENTAL IS FROM SATURDAY TO SATURDAY.
Please observe these times so that YOUR cabin will be properly prepared for you. For your checkout convenience, we urge all accounts to be settled prior to 9:00 PM Friday evening. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover (Novus) credit cards.
Minnesota Sales Tax Not Included in Quoted Cabin Rates.
For a great vacation, come to ALL SEASONS RESORT on beautiful Woman Lake. Stay at our neat and clean family resort where you can have fun, fish, enjoy nature and just plain relax.
Our main purpose is to provide for your comfort and well-being while you are staying with us at All Seasons Resort.
Check the “Availability” icon for Cabin Availability or call us at 1-800-279-1128. Ask for Don or Dwayne, father or son.
May we have your reservation? Your business will be appreciated !