2023 Cabin Rates
|Use this map to view the layout of the grounds and find the location of the cabins.|
|Cabin Rates For June 3 – August 19, 2023
|CABINS||BEDS||WEEK RATE||DAY RATE||DESCRIPTION|
|Cabins – 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5
(3 bedrooms each)
| 2 Double Beds
1 Twin Bed &
Closed for the Winter
|Cabins – 6 & 7
(2 bedrooms each, Duplex Units)
| 1 Queen Bed
2 Twin Beds
Available year-round, can be separate units or connected through the inner door.
Located on the backside of our harbor; approx. 150 feet to the beach.
View of the lake.
|Cabin – 8
|1 Queen Bed
2 Double Beds
Spacious year-round home-type cabin.
Full bath, microwave, and carpeting. On the lakefront with a great view.
Peak Season Dates
- Peak Season- June 3th to August 19th for All Cabins
- Off-Peak- (May 1st to Jun 2nd) and (August 18th to October 1st) for All Cabins, 20% off weekly rate or 15% daily rate
- Winter Season- (October 1 to May 1) for Cabins 6,7, and 8 only, please call for availability and rates
- Additional persons at $35.00 per night or $150.00 per week.
- The daily rate is 1/5 weekly rate with a two-night minimum.
- Extra or change of bedding, ($5.00 per bed).
OCCASIONAL GUESTS: We reserve the right to charge guest for (daytime only) using our facilities; All guest must leave before 9:00pm each night.
RESTRICTIONS: Because of potential injury to guests and personnel, we ask that all types of pellet/BB guns, sling-shots, and water-wingers be left at home.
CABIN RATES INCLUDE
- Housekeeping cabins furnished with bed linens, kitchen dishes, cooking utensils, and supplemental heat. All cabins have automatic coffee makers, microwave ovens, and TV sets. All cabin water is soft water.
- Use of one 14 foot aluminum boat, or dock space for your own boat, is included with cabin rent; $50.00 per week additional if both are used. Boat motors are available for rent.
- Free use of our launching facilities if you bring your own boat. Extra charge for guest.
- Picnic tables furnished with each cabin; free charcoal BBQ grills available for your use. Please bring your own charcoal.
- A fish cleaning house and freezer service are available on the grounds.
- Horseshoe, volleyball, and other games are available for your use and of course ,the veiw of beautiful Woman Lake is just outside your door!
A $400.00 deposit is required for each cabin week reserved. Your deposit and reserved dates will be acknowledged by email or return mail. Deposits are due February 1st or 7 days (after telephone reservations are made). In case of need to cancel, your deposit will be refunded when the resort and your reserved cabin have been refilled, (less a $100.00 handling charge). Payment plans are available for cabin deposits. No refunds on partial deposits.
We have three winterized cabins available for fall and winter use. Stay with us for hunting grouse, duck, or deer; stay for one of the holidays, Thanksgiving, Christmas, or the New Year; or stay for ice fishing, cross country skiing, snowmobiling, or just to “get away”. Limited time slots available. Contact us for availability and cabin rates.
NEXT YEAR’S RESERVATIONS
Your “year-in-advance” reservation may be made when you check out. Guests this year have the first choice for the same cabin, same dates for next year. Deposits are not due until next February.
- All cabins have been furnished with TV sets.
- All cabins have or will be remodeled. Small updates every year. The duplex (6&7) and cabin 8 have received new floors in kitchen and/or the livingroom and bathroom.
- Our two and three-bedroom, ultra-modern housekeeping cabins are neatly furnished and have large windows facing the lake. Sheets, blankets, pillows, and pillowcases are supplied. Kitchens have a microwave oven, refrigerator, gas range/oven, dishes, and utensils. All cabins have hot and cold running water, showers, supplemental heat, wood paneling, and screened windows and doors.
- Guests furnishes their own bath towels, dish towels, washcloths, and their favorite bath soaps.
- If you bring your own boat, a concrete launching ramp is available for your convenience and one dock space is provided for your boat in our protected harbor. These are furnished for each cabin at NO additional charge. Extra boat slips are available for a small fee.
- Outboard motors, extra boats, and/or pontoon boats are usually available and may be rented for the day or week. Advance reservations are suggested. Bait, gasoline, outboard oil, and a few basic grocery items are sold in our store/office. Check out the new apparal in the store/office.
- A fish cleaning house and freezer service available on the grounds.
- You’ll step out of your cabin and with a few short steps to be on a nice sandy beach that’s great for swimming and sunbathing, or onto spacious lawns for Horseshoe, volleyball and other games are available… and of coarse, beautiful Women Lake just outside your cabin.
LIMITED DOG AVAILABILITY
- We will be excepting dogs weighing less than 30 lbs in (cabins 4 and 5 only). A pet fee $30 per pet per day will apply.
- Dogs may not be left alone at the resort for any amount of time.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Owners must immediately clean up after dogs.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
- 15-hp Mercury outboard with electric start. Set up on the resort boat with a fish finder. Package price: $50.00/day; $250/week. All gas/oil extra.
- 15-hp outboards, pull-start, rent for $27.00/day, or $130.00/week. All gas/oil is extra.
- If you need extra boats …14-ft aluminum fishing boats rent for $8.00/(8 hrs) or $ 40.00/week.
- We have two 20-foot ERCOA Pontoons. ONE has a 50-hp Mercury outboard motor; the SECOND has a 60-hp Mercury outboard motor; both have electric start, canopy top, live-well, stereo radio/tape deck, bench seats, captain chairs plus running and docking lights. These rent for $150.00/for (8 hrs) of use or $700.00/ for a week. Less than a full day at $75.00 (minimum 4-hours). All gas/oil is extra.
- Boat launch: $10.00 for in/out, NO CHARGE FOR CABIN GUESTS!
- Boat dockage: $15.00/day; $75.00/week. Each cabin has FREE DOCKAGE for one boat!
- Boat gas/mix available at dockside in our harbor. We also carry a limited selection of bait.
- Electric outlets are available near the harbor for charging trolling motor batteries. Bring your own extension cord and battery charger.
- Window air conditioning units are available for $60/week. Make arrangements before arrival.
|YOU WILL NEED TO BRING YOUR OWN BATH TOWELS AND WASHCLOTHS AND YOUR FAVORITE BATH SOAPS …and DON’T FORGET YOUR DISH TOWELS !!
WEEKLY CABIN RENTAL IS FROM SATURDAY TO SATURDAY.
Please observe these times so that YOUR cabin will be properly prepared for you. For your checkout convenience, we urge all accounts to be settled before 9:00 PM Friday. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover (Novus), and American Express credit cards with an (3% convenience charge) perfer check and cash.
Minnesota Sales Tax Not Included in Quoted Cabin Rates.
For a great vacation, come to ALL SEASONS RESORT on beautiful Woman Lake. Stay at our neat and clean family resort where you can have fun, fish, enjoy nature, and just plain relax.
Our main purpose is to provide for your comfort and well-being while you are staying with us at All Seasons Resort.
Check the “Availability” icon for Cabin Availability or call us at 218-563-9752. Ask for Dennis or Angelia.
May we have your reservation? Your business will be appreciated!